Calling all 12-18 year olds!!
At the Wired Next Generation Conference today I launched t-shirt design competition (Yaaay!) All 12-18 year olds are invited to submit up to three original print designs from a source of inspiration or concept related to brain scans. The deadline for submission is November 18th. There will be one winning entry from the 12-15 year age group and another from the 16-18 group. The two winning designs will be put into production to create limited edition printed t-shirts and promoted on our website and sold in our eStore! We'll also be doing a photo shoot with the winning designers - this is an opportunity to experience what it's really like to be a fashion designer! Be sure to keep an eye on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get involved in the conversation and let us know your designs are progressing. We can't wait to see your entries!
Want an idea of what a brain scan-inspired t-shirt might look like? Here's one of ours! You can see others in our eStore.
1. All submissions must be made by email to email@example.com and must contain the entrant's name, date of birth and email address, with the subject title : T-shirt design competition
2. A maximum of three designs may be submitted per entrant. Each design must be no larger than A3 size (please specify design dimensions) and be no greater than 3MB file size.
3. The file format must be .jpg. or .tiff
4. Each entrant must submit their design(s) with a maximum one paragraph summary to explain the design concept and inspiration.
5. Designs must be original work and therefore copyright must be owned by the entrant submitting the design. Brooke Roberts Ltd will not take responsibility for copyright infringement.
6. By submitting designs to this competition, entrants are granting permission to Brooke Roberts Ltd to produce and sell t-shirts created from their design on the Brooke Roberts eStore.
7. A judging panel will select one winning design from the 12-15 age group and one from the 16-18 age group.
8. The winning designers will have the opportunity learn how the t-shirt design is produced.
9. The cost of production and sales of the winning t-shirt designs will be met by Brooke Roberts Limited. The winning entrants have no recourse to payment. A t-shirt will be awarded to each winning entrant and their design will be promoted through the Brooke Roberts media channels.
10. The deadline for submission is 18th November, 2014. No entries will be accepted after this date. The judges will decide the winning entries in November and the t-shirt production will commence in December. Exact dates will be confirmed once the winning entries are chosen.
Best of luck!